Thursday, May 10, 2012

We are Muddy Fanatics!

Team Lachos after crawling through the mud.
Had a super fun day last weekend with some great folks. I was talked into signing up for the Muddy Finatic 5K Adventure Race. I'm so glad I was! "Team Lachos" got together and had a training/team building day at Old Glory. We pulled the tractor up a hill, ran the trail, jumped in the creek, climbed the barn wall, crawled through mud, tried to turn a tarp over while standing on it, and generally made fools of ourselves while having such a blast.  
 After seeing some photos of the race, some of my teammates were freaking out. However, after this training day, we are ready and pumped. I think it was just what we all needed to get up our confidence and show us how much fun we can have. It's been a great reason for us to get into healthier habits and get moving. If we have half as much fun on race day as we did on training day, it will totally be worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment