Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring

cream of asparagus soup... so yummy... my girls slurp it up
Fried morel mushrooms
   .

 Cam has been working more which means I have been working less. It's about this time of year when I start getting the itch to stay home more, so it works out well.  I have been reveling in all the springy things happening around here. Baby bunnies, piglets, fresh veggies and even strawberries! Beautiful mornings, weather nice enough to hang laundry on the line, and sunshine on my shoulders. Love it.

First Strawberries of the season

asparagus from our perrenial patch

new piglets "brown nose" and "brown nose"





1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the bowl of strawberries; you can almost see a panoramic view of your place around the rim. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete