Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sweet girls and a gift


 The girls got some "new" dresses the other day from their Nana and wanted to show them off. 
In other news, my dear friend Bonnie had a birthday this week. I have know for awhile now that her camera case has been a sock. Our mutual dear friend Melissa has scolded my several times for allowing Bon to keep her camera in a sock when she has such a crafty friend like me. Bonnie maintained that she liked her sock, so I hope she doesn't mind my replacement. I am not too familiar with using piping, so I was pleased at how it turned out. It took a little trial and error, but I think it really made a more professional-looking case. My only concern is that her camera fits! If not, I guess she can find something else to protect and treasure in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment