Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mollukah XXX

I turned 30 last weekend! It was a grand celebration with friends and family of all ages. 

 I used wrapping paper for a table runner. I was looking for something inexpensive and beautiful and came across this at Target. I was then able to scan the pattern in and use the flowers on the cards for the table.

 My dad brought beautiful flowers to put in vases.


These "fairy lights" were hung from the tree boughs.


Ezra and I chowed down on the cake and ice cream pops. I made ice cream balls, dipped them in homemade magic shell (2 parts chocolate, 1 part coconut oil melt and mix) and Maggie helped me sprinkle them with red sprinkles. They were delish and a very easy way for everyone to literally grab their ice cream instead of waiting to have it dipped out.

Jeremiah and his Momma, Kim
 After the kiddies enjoyed being kids, the music got started. My friend Susan was there and she did some contra dance calling. She called at our wedding, as well. It really was a lot of fun. The littles just squealed with glee and didn't want it to end! The musicians followed that by a couple waltzes and we all had a lovely time. At that point, the evil bedtime monster struck every last one of those littles and we all knew it was time to wrap up. However, the musicians played on late into the night with the candle lights flickering. What a fabulous way to celebrate my 30th year!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! The expression on Isa's face is halarious!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete