Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Freebie Fun!

I stumbled upon some great *FREE* activities in southern Indiana this year. The first one we attended was held at The Carnegie Center in New Albany.  We got to make gingerbread beanbag people.  You can see how Lila's turned out above.  Maggie needed a lot of help, but she enjoyed it anyway.  Later that day we went up to Bass Pro Shop and took part in some of their free activities including a carousel and an indoor "snowball" fight. 

Afterward, I tried to get a good shot of the girls for our Christmas card, but the one above is the best I got, which was not card-worthy in my opinion.  I ended up using some photos I took earlier this fall at Mt St. Francis.  

Merry Christmas!  I do hope your holiday had as much fun as ours did!

No comments:

Post a Comment